Botox and Dermal Fillers
As an alternative to surgery, we offer Facial Esthetic procedures to enhance any of your cosmetic dentistry treatments, virtually pain free. Our doctors are trained to deliver cosmetic results with Botox for reducing wrinkles, frown and forehead lines, “crow’s feet”, marionette lines, vertical lip lines or “smoker’s lines”, as well as treating grinding and clenching, eliminating painful migranes, and excessive gum display. Our doctors also correct facial volume loss with Juvederm. Dermal fillers may be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds like smile lines or parentheses and mid-face, to volumize lips, and repair receding gums that have caused dark triangles between teeth.
Dr. Olinga Hargreaves is a faculty member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and trains other dentists and physicians on proper Botox and Dermal Filler techniques.
Injections of Botox reduces muscle contractions by blocking nerve receptors. Botox is very versatile and can target muscles all across your face. Botox is non-surgical and non-invasive, and can be done virtually pain-free. Your Botox treatments can be done comfortably in combination with other dental procedures. Botox can last three to five months depending on the targeted muscles.
- Eliminates Wrinkles: Injected into the muscles, Botox cosmetic will smooth facial lines formed by natural aging process. If you involuntarily tighten your muscles while concentrating, this can provide much-needed relief and skin smoothie including aging brow furrows and forehead wrinkles. Botox Cosmetic can also remove crow’s feet, marionette lines, and vertical lip lines or smoker’s lines.
- Gummy Smile Corrections: Some patients are self-conscious about how much of their upper gum is exposed when they smile. Our Denver cosmetic dentist relaxes the upper lip with Botox so that it is less elevated when smiling. The gum is evenly covered and the smile is still natural.
- Pain Relief from Clenching and Migraine Headaches: Those with intense bruxism “clenching or grinding” experience head and jaw pain, sometimes so severe it manifests as migraines. Our doctors will provide remarkable relief with the use of therapeutic Botox. Botox injections into chronically contracting muscles provide sought-after muscle relaxation and relief from grinding, TMD, migraines, and more.
Juvéderm and Voluma
Like Botox, Juvéderm and Voluma targets undesirable lines and folds from facial volume loss. Juvéderm works by acting as smooth gel filler. Because of its adaptable nature, Juvéderm can address diverse concerns, including:
- Mid-Face and Laugh lines / “parentheses”: Juvéderm and Voluma replenishes lost natural volume loss in the mid-face and around the mouth caused by aging. This replenishes volume loss reversing the aging process and giving a youthful appearance- in both look and feel.
- Lips: Aging often affects lip volume. Anyone looking to volumize their lips can benefit from just a few treatments with Juvéderm lip injections. Juvéderm will bring back the natural and youthful appearance of full lips.
- Dark Triangles Between Teeth: After significant changes to teeth, including aging, orthodontics, periodontal diseases, gum recession, unappealing black triangles can appear between teeth. Juvéderm perfectly fills in the dark triangles and creates an aesthetically ideal smile.
You’ve enhanced your teeth: consider matching your face to your smile’s youthful perfection. Call us at Cherry Creek Dentistry today at 303-758-7676 to arrange a consultation. During the consultation, our dentists will present the appropriate facial esthetics treatment for you.