A malaligned bite can cause a range of problems. When your teeth are not properly aligned, you may experience excessive tooth wear, uneven bite tension and neuromuscular issues. Not to mention the effect that crooked teeth can have on the appearance of your smile. Fortunately, Cherry Creek Dentistry can help with Invisalign®, a comfortable, convenient alternative to traditional braces.
To learn more about Invisalign and how our experienced dentists Dr. Olinga Hargreaves and Dr. John Hargreaves can help you, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling (303) 758-7676 to schedule a consultation. We serve Metro Denver and surrounding areas.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a quick and effective alternative to conventional metal braces and one of the most popular orthodontic treatments available. Instead of using conspicuous and uncomfortable metal wires and brackets, Invisalign utilizes a series of clear plastic aligners that gradually straighten your teeth over the course of several months.
Invisalign can correct a variety of issues, such as:
- Cross bite
During your comprehensive consultation, Dr. Olinga Hargreaves or Dr. John Hargreaves will evaluate your condition and determine if Invisalign is an appropriate solution for your needs.
Benefits of Invisalign
With straight teeth, you can enjoy cleaner, healthier teeth, more comfortable oral function and a boost to your self-esteem.
Compared with traditional orthodontic treatment, Invisalign offers several important benefits, including:
- Nearly invisible: Invisalign’s clear plastic trays are virtually undetectable to other people; few will even notice you are undergoing treatment.
- Comfortable: With no wires or brackets to catch on your tongue or cheeks, you’ll love the comfort of Invisalign’s smooth plastic trays.
- Removable: The convenience of being able to remove your Invisalign trays allows you to be ready for whatever life brings, whether it be an important event or lunch with a friend. Additionally, you can continue to enjoy all of your favorite foods; you won’t have to restrict the types of foods you can eat, as with traditional braces.
- Easy care: While cleaning braces can be difficult and time-consuming, Invisalign does not require any special cleaning techniques.
- Fewer office visits: There are no appointments necessary to tighten wires and brackets. You only need to visit our office every four to six weeks for new aligner trays.
It’s no wonder why so many people across the country choose Invisalign over conventional metal braces. Invisalign offers the opportunity to straighten teeth without the embarrassment or inconvenience of traditional braces.
Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
The best way to determine if Invisalign is right for you is to meet personally with Dr. Olinga Hargreaves or Dr. John Hargreaves in a confidential consultation. During this important meeting, your oral condition will be evaluated, your medical history will be reviewed and all of your treatment options will be explained.
Generally speaking, you may be a good candidate for Invisalign treatment if you:
- Are in good overall health
- Do not have untreated gum disease or cavities
- Do not smoke
- Are committed to keeping your aligner trays in place for at least 22 hours per day
The list above is a general guideline, and not a substitute for meeting personally with Dr. Olinga Hargreaves or Dr. John Hargreaves to discuss your candidacy for Invisalign. If you have cavities or gum disease, you are not excluded from Invisalign treatment, but you will need to address those issues first. If you smoke, we highly recommend quitting or drastically cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke before beginning Invisalign treatment.
Why Choose Cherry Creek Dentistry?
Dr. Olinga Hargreaves is Invisalign I & II certified. When you choose Cherry Creek Dentistry for your teeth alignment treatment, you can expect the highest quality of individualized patient care. We know that just like our patients, no two smiles are exactly the same, and what works for one patient may not be the ideal solution for another.
We take time to know you and the state of your oral health; our comprehensive examinations cover every aspect of your oral health and potential needs. Depending on your unique goals and budget, we will explain all of your treatment options and guide you toward the solution that is best for you.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation Today
Your straight new smile is waiting for you. If you live in the Metro Denver area or surrounding and would like to find out if Invisalign is right for you, call Cherry Creek Dentistry today at (303) 758-7676 to schedule your consultation. We look forward to meeting you.